CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 28, 2011

Masculine Birthday

I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! =) I was super busy helping out with the turkey dinner, but it was very fun and all the food turned out delicious.

Just a quick card post; I've been crafting for a bit when I just realized how late it was! haha. Time flies when yo\u get into the 'zone'. This card is for a classmate of mine. We're doing a bit of a birthday bash with cupcakes and goodies before class tomorrow evening. Hopefully he likes it!

I've been working so much with reds and greens for Christmas, and I couldn't seem to stay away from them with this card! I think the Hawaiian Shores helps balance that out though.



I hope to get a chance to create a card with the current Make it Monday technique that Dawn posted. I think the ribbon pleating is so cute!

Take care guys, talk to ye soon!

-Megan

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Megan, your design is superb and I love your colour choice and your sonderful details.
    Thanks so much for joining us Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    xxHeatherxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Megan, I struggle with man cards but yours is just perfect, such a fab design :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete