CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

HCBC Day 6

Herro again! I just got my package of PTI goodies hooray! among the stamps I received was Stylish Sentiments: Holiday. It is a truly beautiful set; I fell in love with it right away!





I've never used the Signo Uni-ball white gel pen until now--and WOW! holy cow this pen is amazing. Usually I have to coax the ink out by scribbling on a piece of scrap paper vivaciously. But not this little guy! You barely have to place the pen tip to the cardstock and the ink flows. I'm a true believer now!

I've been waiting to use this little mug die-cut for a while. I stamped is as a tester for an ink pad and then it just sat around for a while, hiding under all of the clutter and scraps on my desk. But tonight it was the perfect little focal point for this round card.




Mmmm...hot cocoa anyone? Haha. Last week when my honey and I were shopping, he pointed over to the dairy section and made me aware of the presence of--gasp--eggnog!! I love the stuff, but egads I must resist a whee bit longer. If I started drinking it this early in the season I'd have my winter 'coat' sooner than I'd expect! hahaha.

Anywho, have a great week peeps! Take care.

-Megan





1 comment: