CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 18, 2011

Almost done!

Almost done with school! I still have some big tests and projects to finish, but I'm really really excited for this semester to be over. I am definitely ready for the winter break, haha!

Here is an Anniversary Card for my fiance's sister. I love it when I get requests to make cards, they're a fun challenge.



Only a day left of the Holiday Card Boot Camp! that makes me a bit sad that it's already over, but it was a really fun class! =) and it gave me a ton of inspiration that I'll show as I gradually complete my holiday crafts.

Take care peeps!

-Megan

PTI stamps: Modern Wood Mats, Postmarks, Half & Half, Mega Mixed Messages
Woodgrain impression plate
Dies: mat stack 1, turning a new leaf, postmark, tiny tags, half & half.

No comments:

Post a Comment