CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Yeah yeah and it's OK. . .

Goodmorning!

I find myself growing more and more antsy about the arrival of my recent PTI purchase. This is the first time I've made a purchase right after a release--and holy cow! I didn't realize how long the release delay was; I ordered on the 19th and it still has not shipped yet. I can't even imagine the huge wave of orders that came in after the release; I'm not mad or annoyed by any means, just very surprised! I think I'll play it safe from now on and order from them when they're a whee bit less busy. ;) Can't wait to play with all of the new goodies though!


This card I actually made a few weeks ago, I'm still trying to figure out what I would like to do for the chipboard Make It Monday.



I adore off-center placement of focal points...I guess that just dates back to the days of my art classes. =) 

Last night I was giggling like a mad scientist as I made preparations for my Halloween Disney Mini-Album for our trip in October, 
My fiance chuckled at me as I cut away at the cereal and snack boxes. I replied to him in my best Igor voice, "I must prepare, no time to waste!" hahahaha. I honestly don't know how much I'll need for the pages, so I raided the recycle bin and thought I'd just stock up.


Lastly before I go eat some chocolate cheerios, I thought I'd share my music obsession for today. Last night I was cruising Youtube (as I usually do before I head to bed) and I stumbled upon Foster The People's latest song, "Helena Beat." I'm totally new to the band; so far their lyrics tend to be on the darker side (like their hit "Pumped Up Kicks"), but I just can't resist the catchy beats!!








Have a great day guys! Catch you later. :D 

-Megan 

Supplies: 
PTI stamps: Fancy Flourishes, Tag-Its 3, With Sympathy, Hello Friend, Delightful Doilies. 
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Line Ledger is from Autumn Leaves, and the patterned strip is from My Mind's Eye.
CTMH Inks: (too lazy to list) hehehe!



No comments:

Post a Comment