CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Getting in the mood....

Normally I don't like to get especially excited about the holidays too early in the year (the five years I worked at Michael's fiddled with my holiday timer a great deal!) but between the new Papertrey Ink and Waltzingmouse releases...well....let's say that I'm getting a whee bit stoked for the upcoming months! haha. ^_~

Not to mention that my fiance's family and I are going on a trip to Disneyland in October. My two favorite movies are The Nightmare Before Christmas and Beauty and the Beast--I hope to get pictures with them! I'll probably be so nervous and say something silly... let's turn up the dork-meter here!

Anywho, here it the card I made last night, inspired by this MACM by Kristina Werner. I absolutely love her designs and her videos. I accredit her to being one of the big reasons I began cardmaking. 


I'm still trying to figure out how to get the lighting right, so I'm not very satisfied with how the quality turned out. I have two Ottlites on either side of my desk--I guess I'll have to just keep experimenting.

I have about 2 1/2 hours until I need to attend my afternoon workshop for Nursing school. In the meantime I'll try to tidy things up and cram some reading in (although my brains can only take so much before they go numb! haha).

Have a great week guys! Happy crafting, and talk to you soon. =)

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment