CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Make It Monday: Frosted Images

Hooray for MIM! I love Lisa Johnson's creations, they are so beautiful!

The 'smudging' aspect of this technique didn't work out so well for the colors because I used CTMH dye inks, and because dye inks dry so quickly they aren't really blendable. However, the black versafine I used for the sentiment blended almost too well! I'm finding that I use the Turning a New Leaf set a great deal more than I first thought it would. Who knew it would be so versatile? lol.



Okay, so I'm definitely putting a light box on my birthday wishlist, haha. I even searched around the house for a space near a window, but the light there was too harshly angled for there to be good coverage of the entire card. That's alright, I think it can be seen well enough here. =)

I have a study group for a lovely (sarcasm, cough) nursing exam today. I'm not sweating it too much, but test days certainly churn my brain into a pile of grey mush.

Happy stamping! Have a great day. =)

-Megan

Cardstock: PTI Fine Linen and Ocean Tides
Stamps: Say it With Style, Turning a New Leaf, Fancy Flourishes, With Sympathy
Inks: Versafine Black, CTMH Bamboo, Outdoor Denim, Twilight, Juniper, Colorbox White Pigment Ink

2 comments:

  1. I think it turned out just beautiful. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to be your first follower here! Can't wait to see what you create next. :-)

    ReplyDelete