CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Make It Monday #90

I always enjoy incorporating challenges into cards that I need to make. It makes for a much easier springboard for the card layout and theme. I would have preferred to piece together the letters for happy rather than use the premade one, (I felt like that would have been a bit more true to the challenge) but it would have been too tedious to align and place with the foam tape with the time I had available to craft.
 




 A card for my Mom, who's birthday is on the 15th, just 11 days after mine. I just love dimension, texture and trinkets on cards. I think these three elements are what define my style, something I've been trying to figure out for about a year now (finally, sheesh!! haha)


Happy crafting everyone!

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love the mix of colors and elements, it's just lovely and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. You made it happen using all the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and colorful birthday card.

    ReplyDelete