CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

all you need is love! =)

Goodmorning! I just finished up another anniversary card that my family requested:


I feel like this is a very Dawn McVey type of layout (which is awesome because I love her style!) and I just loooooooove the fancy flourishes dies! I think, aside from Berry Sorbet, Autumn Rose is now my favorite pink-y color. I love the look of Rasberry Fizz and Hibiscus Burst, etc, but I just don't find myself reaching for them while creating. I used the woodgrain impression plate on the white card base, but it's a bit hard to see.


I have one more anniversary card left to make, so I think I'll try my hand on this week's MIM with Nicole! =) But for now, I'm off to study for a test I have on thursday. Have a wonderful day peeps! Happy crafting.

Huggles,

Megan

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Tag-It's #11, Fancy Flourishes, Sheet Music.
Dies: Tag Sale #5, Fancy Flourishes, Limitless Layers 1-3/4", Heart Border
Inks: Autumn Rose, Colorbox Frost White, Dark Chocolate, Classic Kraft
Topnotch Twill ribbon in Classic Kraft, Aqua Mist and Classic Kraft buttons, Mediterranean Twinery Twine, Woodgrain IP

No comments:

Post a Comment